Custom Sectional, Sofa, Loveseat Appointment
So you’ve decided to purchase a custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat, how exciting! You are taking an important step in making your home your own!
Designing a custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat involves multiple options, where you make the decision. These decisions are best made in store where you receive our support to ensure you get exactly what you are hoping for and that you see all the options available.
Please book your appointment with us below and one of our sales professionals will be available to take you right to the furniture you are interested in and will help you finish designing your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat.
1. Select your ARM style:The arms of your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat are completely your choosing! Rounded, square, or none! It's all up to your design!
2. Select your NAILHEAD:Nail heads are to couches as jewelry is to people. The perfect bling can make the outfit just like the perfect nail head can bring your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat to the next level.
3. Select your COVER:Fabric or leather, we know your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat will look great in whatever you choose. Make it stand out with a fabric pattern, or gleam with shiny leather. It's all up to your design.
4. Select your ACCENT PILLOWS:A pair of accent pillows is the perfect way to pull your sectional, sofa, or loveseat together. Make them match or throw in your personal style! They will look great no matter what because they will be your design!
5. Select your LEG style:The most underappreciated part of your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat, the legs can really complete the look of your design. Pick whatever style you love and watch it finish off the look of your new piece.
6. Select your LEG finish:How will you decide the leg finish of your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat? Will you match the floor, the baseboards, or let the colour of the legs stand on their own? It's all up to your design and personal style.
7. Select your COMFORT:Goldie Locks went for medium, but don’t let her influence your decision. Choose Plush, Medium, or Firm cushions for your sectional, sofa, or loveseat!
8. Select your PIECES:A corner seat or a chaise lounge, or both! It’s all up to your design when it comes to the pieces you want in your custom sectional, sofa, or loveseat.
The options available depend on the style and brand of sectional, sofa, or loveseat. Above are some of the options for select brands and styles. Not all styles or customization options will be available for all sectionals, sofas, or loveseats.