The Dufresne Group Inc.
Midnight Madness Check-in-to-Win Contest (the “Contest”)
2018 Official Contest Rules and Regulations
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules:
- Eligibility: The Dufresne Midnight Madness Check-in-to-Win Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who are of legal age of majority in their Province of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of TDG Furniture Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and members of their respective immediate families living in the same household, are ineligible to enter. Only one entry is allowed per household, per day. The Contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter:
- Like Dufresne Furniture & Appliances’ Local Facebook Page.
- Check-in to Dufresne Furniture & Appliances’ local page on Facebook to be entered to win 1 Dufresne Furniture & Appliances gift card valued at $500. Check-in must be shared along with hashtags #Dufresneuplate.
- Participants must ensure their Facebook profiles are set to “Public”. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
- Any entry that does not meet all the mentioned criteria will be disqualified. Dufresne Furniture & Appliances reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without notice.
- Entry Period: The contest is open from July 27th, 2018 Store Open, to July 27th, 2018 Store Close (hours depend on what location entry checks in to). Entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Selection of Winner: Dufresne Furniture & Appliances will conduct a random drawing from among all entries received during the Entry Period. 1 winner will be selected across all Facebook pages and the announcement of winners will be placed on Dufresne Furniture & Appliances’ Facebook Page and Instagram on July 31st, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Central Daylight time. The person selected shall be the winner, subject to such person correctly answering, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill-testing question, and completing a declaration of eligibility confirming that such person meets the eligibility requirements of the Contest. The person whose name is drawn shall be contacted by Facebook Private Message. He or she is required to acknowledge by return Private Message with Name, Email Address and Contact Number to this Facebook Page. If the person does not reply within two (2) business days of having been contacted to complete the above requirements and to claim the Prize, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, declare such person as ineligible and draw again, in which case the originally drawn name shall be disqualified from the Contest.
- Odds of Winning: There are fourteen (14) participating Stores situated throughout the Province of Manitoba, the Province of Ontario, and the Province of Saskatchewan. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Prize: The prize consists of one (1) five hundred (500) dollar gift card, issued by Dufresne Furniture and Appliance. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed (in whole or in part) for cash.
- General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Contest Rules which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and to the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding. By entering a ballot, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their names for the purposes of administering the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and the Stores to use such winner's name, city and province of residence, photo and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification or further permission. By entering the Contest, each entrant releases the Sponsor, each Store, and each of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries or related companies, and each of all such companies’ directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively referred to in these rules as “Releases”), from any damage, loss, cost or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the claiming and/or use of the Prize. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The winner must bring a valid ID with them that indicates the name that they used to sign up on the ballot.
- No Liability: Each of the Releases disclaims any liability whatsoever relating to, and none of them shall in any way be responsible for, any lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, or for any mail interruptions or loss or damage to ballot boxes or other similar or equivalent events that may occur. The Releases are also not responsible for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries and the Sponsor shall be entitled to rely solely upon the winner’s declaration as to eligibility in awarding the Prize to such winner, without any review or investigation whatsoever being required on its part or on the part of any of the Releases to the end of confirming the completeness, truth or accuracy of the declarations made therein.
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by TDG Furniture Inc., 116 Nature Park Way, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0X8.
A copy of these Contest Rules is available upon request at any participating Store.